(a) How we protect your information:
We want you to feel confident about using this website, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. While no website can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures intended to protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. We use encryption when transmitting your sensitive personal information between your system and ours. We employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
(b) Children’s Privacy
This is a general audience website and does not offer service directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to inform the child that we must have parental consent before receiving the child’s personal information.
(c) External Links
(d) Visiting our website from outside the United States
If you are visiting our website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where our services are located and our central data base is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other Countries may not be as comprehensive as those in your Country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that information may be transferred to our facilities and those third parties with whom we share it.
(f) How can you contact us
(g) Photo submission guidelines
Any photos you submit must be:
- On topic all photos must be relevant to accommodation, restaurant, location or general travel experiences.
- Community/family friendly.
- Do not submit any photos or materials that are illegal, obscene, pornographic, profane, vulgar, offensive or insulting.
- Do not submit photos or materials that invade the privacy or violate any personal right of any person or entity.
- Do not submit photos or information about children or any third parties without their consent (or their parent’s consent in the case of a child under 13 years of age). Children under 13 may not submit photos or other materials. You may only submit your photos.
- Do not submit photos from any other source (personal or commercial).
- Do not submit photos that infringe the copyright, trademark, or other property rights of any third party.
- Do not submit photos that include logos, branding, promotional material, or any other content intended for commercial purposes.
- No harmful files. Do not submit photos that contain viruses or other harmful code that are either intended or may result in damage to the computers and systems of Breakwater Hotel and/or those using it.
(h) Social Media Widgets
(i) Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal information to facilitate the services you request. We keep your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the site to measure interest in the third-party products and services we offer; inform you via email about special offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud or other criminal activity; and enforce our terms and conditions of the sites use.
At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems, and, in particular, we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple member IDs or aliases. We may compare and preview your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
You agree that we may use personal information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to analyze site usage, improve our content and product offerings, and customize the site’s content layout and services. These users improve the site and better tailor it to meet your needs, so as to provide you with a smooth, efficient, safe, and customized experience.
(j) Our Disclosure of Your Information
We do not sell, rent, loan or disclose any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent via email notification.